The publisher values the privacy of its Web/blog site viewers. Any of the following personal information that may be made available to the publisher when browsing or navigating this site shall be kept confidential:
- First and last name
- Company, home, postal or other physical address
- Other contact information, for example, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
- Title or position in a company or an organization
- Personal interests
- Any other information needed to provide a service you requested.
Examples of scenarios where our visitors provide their personal information include, but may not be limited, to:
- Emailing, calling or communicating with the publisher.
- Posting a question or comment through the site.
- Requesting literature.
- Registering to attend a seminar or any event.
- Participating in an online survey.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
- Submitting an entry for a contest or other promotions.
- Logging in to the site, thus requiring a user name and/or a password.
- Any other business-related reason.
The publisher provides the opportunity to agree or decline to give your personal information via the Internet. The publisher will inform you of the purpose for the collection and does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the discussion entitled “Information Sharing and Disclosure” below. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, we may transfer that information to a third party service provider as necessary to comply with exceptions described below.
Your personal information is never shared without your permission, except under conditions listed below:
- Consenting to share your information to a third party service provider.
- Requiring disclosure of your personal information, if required to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our sites.